Key to Success 5
Include green infrastructure design considerations and co-benefits when creating concept plans.
- Premiums on residential price points
- Added value from viewsheds, such as for outdoor restaurant seating or in/around an on-site recreation area
- Enhanced outdoor break areas for employees
- Shaded parking areas
- With pervious pavement, reduced potential for water/ice related liabilities, such as slip and fall risks
- Opportunities to highlight use of green infrastructure for site patrons
- Integration of pervious pavement systems with site amenities, such as courtyards, tot lots, playgrounds, sports courts, etc.